Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shopping for Vegetation 5-24

Another warm, sunny day here in Fallon, today was shopping for plants day and Larry claims it was way more exhausting then the work we have been doing the last several days. I have one planter mapped out…the smaller one and now I have to get the large one laid out. I don’t want to have to move plants here.

Larry got started on the planter boxes for the back yard, we have lots of rock to do yet, but we have a sequence that we have to do things in so it will probably be about a week and a half before we get it done.
Hey Lori, here is our new furniture arrangement...does the clock look familiar? I was looking through old photos and noticed you have a similar model hanging in your lovely cottage.

1 comment:

~Andrea~ said...

I like the new set up of the living room.