Thursday, April 30, 2009

Got a Design...finally 4-30

We are moving into spring mode apparently…awake before seven and ready to exercise by seven thirty…I did my Shred and then we walked. It was warmer this morning.

More work on our landscape design today and we made good progress, we finally have a design for both the front and back, now we have to get it all priced out and figure out who we need to find to do the stuff we can’t do, like grade and lay a bazillion yards of road base and put in the patio and trench out all the irrigations lines. It looks like we’ll be shoveling yards of rock ourselves because we are choosing creativity over ease of installation. We want something different and not boring, can’t wait to see how it all turns out!

I got sunburned from the sun and the glare off our expanse of sand in the backyard today! Larry hung my Mexican metal sun today since I finally figured out where I wanted it and he hung my little original watercolor of the desert done by my artist friend Deb Groesser, which I just love to death! Now the living room is starting to look like we live here though I still have a few more walls to find something for.

We did some game testing for our Wii…tee hee. We had Nintendo back when Super Mario was the thing, over twenty years ago I think…so we are a little behind things as far as video games go…VG challenged. They are great for eye-hand coordination, memory and reflexes, but I still have a hard time taking the time to play them.

It clouded up here and dripped a little bit, but was still a nice day.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You know, as far as Vg-ing goes, if you wanna get up to speed we can trade ;p, i still have the old Nintendo and then the next step, super, then the 64, THEN the PS2 :) ***SMILE**** I CRACK myself up. LOve you