Friday, April 17, 2009

Shopping and More Shopping 4-17

It rained over night and this morning. I did my Shred for the first time in a couple of weeks, it felt good but I was pooped afterwards. We had our toast and did some chores and then hit the stores.

We went to Costco and stocked up on stuff and we bought a Wii, we had so much fun with Andrea’s we decided we would enjoy playing too. Then we found the salon that carries the stuff I use on my face and I restocked on my moisturizer. We then went to Kohl’s and I found a few much needed item’s there…40% off…gotta love a sale. BUT, those up to 60% off, going out of business sales are bunk!!!!....beware. Gottschalks is going out of business after 105 years BUT their prices are higher than when they have a regular sale…very deceiving. We went to Radio Shack and a few other places…it was a very productive day and no sales tax. We had a lovely dinner at Appleby’s, fueled up the truck and went home to stow all the “stuff”.

Then Michelle picked me up and we were off to our 5 p.m. hair appointments; color, cut and style. We of course look gorgeous…no pictures though, I didn’t have the camera with me. After having chemicals on my head and all that shopping we did today my brain is tired so this blog entry is dull and boring....

No comments: