Saturday, April 04, 2009

Bestest Friends 4-4

Back from a day of visiting and grazing! I had three glasses of wine from noon until sunset and lots of good food. Undereating is not an option at Lou and Vickie's! Isn't this the prettiest cheesecake...it was scrumptious!












AND as you know, if there are flowers about in good light I am taking pictures, these are a few of the shots I took of their lavender plant. I just realized that I was so busy taking its picture that I forgot to pick some...I love its smell!



I'm sure I had a couple of stories to tell, but I have forgotten them now...maybe I'll remember in the morning and I can write them down before I forget them again.





Oh, today's weather was nice, light breezes, 73 degrees and the low was 48...not bad. We did an hour of yoga to stretch out all our sore muscles from the marathon drive and then headed for our friends, where we spent a stunning day. Now it is off to bed for me.
























Oh, I just remembered what I wanted to share....I am ruined...RUINED by this full-timing life style. I had an opportunity to be taken shopping by the QUEEN of shopping today...anywhere I wanted to go.......did I go?!!!!! NoooOOOOOooooo, because after five years of living in a small space you don't buy what you don't need AND I apparently didn't need anything. What the Hell?!!!

1 comment:

michelle said...

utter dissappointment