Friday, April 24, 2009

Pooped Out! 4-24

No pictures today, I barely have the energy and brainpower to type these words. I took some pictures, I just haven't downloaded them to the computer.

I was awake for some unexplainable reason around 4:30 and didn't get back to sleep until an hour before I got up and then we had Seth here and he was awake after 8 and raring to go, I baked brownies, I killed 50 chickens in less than two minutes while being chased by crazed armed roosters (after many attempts and I have a sore thumb as a result) just so Seth could get the key to get to the next level of whatever weird world he was in, I went shopping and came home with new shoes and four new tops, AND I shopped for groceries....then after enjoying a ray of sunshine we took Seth back to his parents....where I got tricked into driving (Seth wanted to ride in the bed of the pickup so he and Grandpa rode back there until we got out of the RV park...I took the scenic route), after putting Seth back in the truck Larry figured I was already there so I should just drive (I haven't driven for 40 minutes in over a year probably), then as we pulled up to the house our right front tire was expelling air very noisily from a large v-shaped hole and watching Larry change that tire was tiring and we had a lovely dinner cooked by Michelle and came home where it is blissfully quiet and we are going to take our showers and then go to bed. I'll probably read a bit while Larry kills bad guys in the Shrek the Third game he is currently playing. The sugar from the brownie I just ate carried me through that dissertation....Ha-Ha-Ha!!!! The crash is gonna be UGLY! No pictures of that either! Good that I'm the photographer...though now that I think about it Larry got pics of me shootin chickens....hmmmm.

No comments: