Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Easter 4-14

Sadly you are reading a blog written by a woman in those lovely so called “hormonal” years. Sometimes it is really hard for me to get two thoughts together, much less in my usual witty style AND get all the pictures edited, resized and posted too. It just seems like too much trouble or I’m busy doing something else and I put it off until it’s late in the evening and I’m tired and boring. I’m sure for some of you out there this was too much information, but for others it might explain a few things….laugh!

Sadly when I get like this you miss some great pictures or stories, but I’m thinking I’ll try to still get them together when I’m in the mood and post them when I’ve nothing to talk about…we’ll see.

We had a lovely Easter with Andrea’s family. Ian spent a couple of hours at our place and then we spent the rest of the day at their place. Ian found his Easter eggs and enjoyed his Spiderman Nerf shooter that the Easter Bunny had left him. The weather was really nice; sunny and slightly warm, a great spring day.

They have the Wii game and I played my first games of bowling and golf. Never having golfed in my life I caught on pretty quickly and beat Will….Go Val! Larry had to keep telling me to swing like I was holding a golf club and not a baseball bat…which incidentally I have only ever held for only part of one game that I was bribed into a long time ago. Andrea made us a great dinner…cooked to perfection. As the sun was getting lower we said our good-byes and headed back to our place. We needed to get things put away because we wanted to get an early start out of town the next morning.

So this is all for this entry…I’ll add the pictures later…unless they’re here, which means I got them added already!

No comments: