Sunday, August 17, 2008

minor update/baby pics 8-17-08







The smoke was almost gone today. They were back burning around Big Bar yesterday to protect the town and that was why the highway was closed and why it was so very smoky since Friday evening. The highway opened this afternoon sometime.

I was able to turn the a/c off this evening, but the air is unmoving and it is in the 80's still. Now I can even smell the pine trees a little in spite of the smoke. That's all the scintillating news for today!

I was reminded a by a couple of people that I hadn't posted baby pictures...Aug. 2006 archives has some and here are three more. The one with the red sunsuit I am 20 months old, the Glamour Girl pose I am 23 months and with my cute little curly hair...tortured by curlers I'm sure...I am 3 years old.

1 comment:

~Andrea~ said...

Aw, you're so cute!!!!!