Monday, June 25, 2007

Catching up 6-25-07

I think today was jogging day 7. It was a good day. I jogged farther, I had good wind (didn’t need to use my inhaler at all) and we shaved off another minute…our time was 42 minutes. Kinda hobbled around the rest of the day though, muscles I didn’t know I had keep acting up and making themselves known…what I wouldn’t give for a bathtub!

We had a good time with Seth over the weekend as always. He spent the night Saturday and until dinner on Sunday. Granpa showed him the best use for a piece of tape (no children were harmed in the making of this picture).

Lori had her girls’ graduation party on Saturday and here are a few of the pictures she sent me. Jaclyn made that huge cake. There wasn’t much of it left so it must have been yummy.

My brain has taken a vacation and words are failing me…short blog today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your brain must have taken a vacation. You put 5-25 instead of 6-25. *smile*