Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lame Jogger 6-27-07

A jogging setback today, I’ve got inflamed tendons around my knees and in the side of one foot and I pulled up lame. I got back home on my two legs, but I was really tempted to have Larry get the truck and come back for me. Thank goodness for sunglasses, I was blubbering along and feeling sorry for myself…good thing I’m not a horse. Our time was 49 minutes today…yuck. Larry just kept jogging ahead and behind and got in a good workout for himself anyway. I was hurting to begin with and rather than listen to my body and take it slow, I listened to all those diehards out there that say “push through the pain”, it’ll work itself out…NOT. Oh well, a few days taking it easy and I’ll get back at it, just frustrating because I was making good progress.

It is overcast today but in the 70’s so still kinda pleasant. This is our last few days here so we are getting things wrapped up.

We spent the evening over at Michelle’s and brought home her carpet cleaner.

No comments: