Thursday, June 14, 2007

The day after... 6-14-07

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

The day after the first jog is absolutely excruciating! Hitting the floor the first thing was a shocker…the pain….the stiffness. I hobbled to my bottle of Gold…Ibuprofen! My bestest friend today!

Next…Yoga! The same moves and positions that I have been doing for the past 5 years caused a great deal of moaning and cussing this morning! Larry thought it was hysterical, the rat b*%#@!d. He claimed he was laughing with me…um hm. Had to be done though to loosen up all these stiff muscles. Any muscle connected to my hips was the challenge, but I managed to finish. Why? Why? Do these bags of bones require sooo much maintenance? O.K., I’m done whining for now, mostly because sitting here at the computer doesn’t require any movement of my major muscle groups…now getting up……

No comments: