Monday, September 24, 2012

Stunning weather 9-24

Having such stunning weather.  Warm, breezy, busy bees and birds.  The only blight is Larry isn't here enjoying it with me (he's freezing his hiney off in Idaho) and the sunlight goes away much too soon.










Gracie guilted me into going for a walk, but because of her, the past six/seven weeks I've probably walked more than I have all summer and I'm doing it briskly.  It just makes my hips sore for a little while after getting back home.  She lounges in the sun in the garden while I make my breakfast and then she lounges some more while I eat my breakfast and I enjoy the flowers, the bees, watching the birds and listening to the birds sing and chatter.  I usually can't resist taking a picture of something and I usually get to working in the garden, but I resisted today.

The turkeys roost in those ponderosa pines




I finished a couple of crochet projects, then washed and blocked them.  Started another crochet project, while working on a knit project too.  Edited some pictures and talked to Larry on skype for awhile...it isn't great, we can't do video, but as he doesn't have cell service and the land line phones are tied up with the fire people it beats nothing.  It keeps him from waiting until they're all done out there and then freezing his butt off out there after dark talking to me on the phone.

Gracie likes to dig in the gopher holes.


Isn't she pretty!?!


















Don't they just look snugglie!

No comments: