Saturday, September 15, 2012

The new wheels 9-15

Here ya go you nags...a picture of the car.  I took a road trip today down to Martinez to see Larry's sister Kathy who was out from Hawaii and had planned a little family get together.  The car was great, two hours down and two hours back.  Now I'll have to wash it before I get some better pictures. 

Gracie did good....she acts like she is in a crate while shut in the laundry room.  She has her bed and water, I leave her a couple snacks, her toys and she does NOTHING but lay there....and doesn't pee or poop.  The snacks will still be there.  I left her a chewy this time and it was untouched, but as soon as we came back in the house after the potty run she was on that thing quick.  Once she learns to mind she'll be close to perfect...hahaha.

No comments: