Monday, November 29, 2010

Cleaned up and back to "normal" 11-29

Today I finished up the laundry, washed throw rugs, mopped all the floors and cleaned and sanitized the guest bathroom.  I threw in the sanitized to get Andrea's dander up, this will do it too...I practically had to get the powerwasher on the kitchen floor that had been "Connorized"....ha ha ha.  My kitchen table is all pretty with a new tablecloth and placemats with flowers in the center.

It was sunny but cold, at least warmer than at my friends in the mountains.  I had ordered Barbra Streisand's new book "My Passion for Design" and it arrived today.  It is a beautiful book from just the little I have seen, she is a wonderful photographer and I like the way it has been put together, I am looking forward to reading it.

And here are more pictures of our Thanksgiving weekend gathering.
Andrea and Michelle

Ian (Andrea's oldest)

Seth (Michelle & Darel's son)

Andrea and her goofy boys, Ian & Connor

Michelle and Grandma Carol (Larry's Mom)

Grandma Carol and Andrea




Larry taking a break from carving the 23lbs. of golden yummy-ness

Scott (Andrea's newest man), Andrea & Seth

Darel & Michelle

Larry & Me

The sunny view from the sliding door in the kitchen.

The Cavan's

Playing Zonk

Ian zooming somewhere on the Wii

Seth playing chess with his Dad

Ian & Seth playing Yahtzee

Andrea and one of her MANY pieces of pie (MY blog, MY story), that distant scream was hers...haha.

Ian getting help from Auntie Michelle

I believe this says it all!  Some of Andrea's favorite things all in one picture.

Michelle wondering what her men are up to.

Scott, Andrea and Ian

No comments: