Sunday, November 14, 2010

Quiet Again! 11-14

Today was a wonderfully warm day...in the low 70's.  We had a lovely few days with Ian here...he is growing up so fast and being almost 8 he was easier to have a conversation with and it is fun to watch him mature.  He still is fascinated with food preparation and has been since he was a toddler...he watched Chopped on the Food Network channel with us one evening and loved it.  He reenacted his own version a few times for us and used my bears for his judges.  I presented his waffles to him the next morning as I would to the Chopped judges and he thought I was nuts....ha ha ha, he is fun to play with.  He wanted to stay longer so I'm guessing he enjoyed his visit.

My brain has just frozen, so it is off to bed for me.  Tomorrow is another sunny warm day!

1 comment:

~Andrea~ said...

Awww, how sweet!!