Here's our birthday boys! Connor turned one year yesterday and today Larry turned...um...he's says 24....whatever! Happy Birthday Larry and Connor! Off to Connor's birthday party....I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures but I thought I would get this posted for now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Testing Blogger's Changes
Testing out the blog. Since Google has taken it over I haven't seen what changes have been made. Sunrise I'm most curious about the...
-
I felt it was time for a change. We aren't traveling the way we were when I started the blog and the direction has changed from writing...
-
What a difference a day makes. This is a long entry but encompasses the last 3 days; I thought it would be easier to follow this way. We h...
-
Good Evening/Good Morning to my daily faithful readers, Aunt Millie, Uncle Marty, Uncle Gene and Juanita! Not much to share from today, we ...
No comments:
Post a Comment