Happy Thanksgiving all! Andrea, her two boys and her boyfriend arrived this evening and a couple of hours later Michelle, Darel and Seth arrived from Oregon...so we have a crazy noisy houseful for the next few days.
Hope you all have a happy, safe day of thanks too! Gobble, Gobble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Testing Blogger's Changes
Testing out the blog. Since Google has taken it over I haven't seen what changes have been made. Sunrise I'm most curious about the...
-
I felt it was time for a change. We aren't traveling the way we were when I started the blog and the direction has changed from writing...
-
What a difference a day makes. This is a long entry but encompasses the last 3 days; I thought it would be easier to follow this way. We h...
-
Good Evening/Good Morning to my daily faithful readers, Aunt Millie, Uncle Marty, Uncle Gene and Juanita! Not much to share from today, we ...
No comments:
Post a Comment