Friday, May 27, 2011

testing pics 5-27

I haven't had too much exciting to talk about the last few days.  I gave a massage to my massage therapist earlier this week which was fun and I was happy to learn that I am still "awesome"...it has been awhile since I last gave a pro massage.  The weather has been cool, rainy and unseasonably everything....great weather if it was December says Larry.  The roses are all waiting for sunny warmth to pop all those buds they have.  Today I was walking the garbage out to the can, forgetting that the woodpeckers are nesting in the oak I have to go by, so as it flew out of the hole it startled me and as I took another step I was startled again by a lovely snake.  Fortunately it was a gopher snake, not a rattle snake, though I studied it and took pictures of it so I could be sure before letting it wander along to wherever it was going. 

I am messing with picture sizing so these may be weird...or not if I get them edited back out after looking at them.




No comments: