Thursday, May 05, 2011

Paint Day 5-5

Larry was up early tarping and finishing taping and prepping.  A friend loaned his professional sprayer and made Larry's job quicker.  He was spraying on primer when I left for my hair appointment.  After my hair appointment I went into Auburn and picked up the paint and got it shaken.  In the two hours I was gone he had finished with the primer and was ready for the paint.  The spraying was going so well and Larry had prepped so well with the primer that he sprayed the color on the house instead of rolling like he had planned.  It turned out beautifully.


Before

Starting with the primer

All primered....

AND, I'm not going to share a finished picture of the house until the trim gets finished......
haha....this is a stunning little pansy face

No comments: