Saturday, April 09, 2011

Wildlife Safari 4-9

It was cold here most of the day.  I scatter a cup of bird seed every morning and the turkey's have discovered it. 








It was a wildlife traffic jam out here.  The turkey's were joined by the deer and then a crazed squirrel got in on the act. 






Later I caught the three girls up on the hill having a dirt bath together. 
On one of my wanderings around the yard looking out for wildflowers I spotted this pretty little flower...I eventually saw another one and then later realized I had flattened another. 


This afternoon a forth lady showed up and it was pretty entertaining...the pecking order apparently needed to be re-established and with serious pecking, squawking and shoving.










These are daffodils, they remind me of a peony or rose.

No comments: