Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rainy Egg Day 4-26

It was a rainy windy day for most of the day.  It quit late afternoon and we took a walk.

I did yoga this morning for the first time in probably over a year...I had been doing it for 7 years or so and just quit with being busy with other things and just not wanting to.  I sound about three years old don't I?  It was actually making me really sore and I needed to heal...my body is funky like that.  Back in my early 30's I was taking a form of karate classes three times a week...I got really strong and in shape but then my hips were getting sorer and sorer and when I could only take out someones ankle with a sidekick I figured it was time to quit....  So tendonitis haunts me...though how you are supposed to stay in shape when even walking irritates your tendons?! 
Anyway, we had a nice day...no turkey's for the first time in weeks.  Some of the does are looking fat with baby and I have these pretty little wild iris blooming up on the hill...tough plants with such delicate looking flowers.









No comments: