Thursday, August 10, 2006

Home day 8-10

Another dull day for blog readers. We rolled out of bed late. I did two miles on the treadmill and apparently over did it and was useless for the rest of the day. Lori had this “I am INVINCIBLE and can run uphill for miles” cardio music CD that I was rocking out to and got just a little too revved up!

Larry took the truck to Super Walmart to get the tires rotated and the oil changed and lubed. Then he spent more hours getting Lori’s computer cleaned up. Lori and I took a nap this afternoon for about an hour. We popped off the couches when we heard Mike’s truck get home from work, didn’t want to be caught being slugs! Lori fixed another fabulous dinner and we rolled down the hill to our home.

It was cloudy most of the day so it was humid, but didn’t get really hot. Very nice.

Since I didn’t start this blog until June most of you missed out on quite a few of our firsts! I didn’t have any photographic moments so I thought I would share this first that I had in New Mexico. Three and a half feet of disturbed reptile. He posed nicely for his photo op once I realized that he wasn’t going to chase me and I stayed out of his striking range. He surprised us by not just taking off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah man, why'd ya have to go and put that ugly pic up?! Nasty reptiles.