Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Scanning the past 8-14

Today we spent most of the day scanning 110 pictures into the computer. The pictures of my Parents wedding and pictures of my Aunt Joyce’s wedding. My grandmother had every picture taken at my Mother’s wedding so it took awhile. Black and white photos last forever, sadly color doesn’t.

We have only just begun! This is a BIG project and one we’ll have to continue when we get back on the west coast. I have thousands and thousands of pictures I want to get scanned onto the computer and my Mom’s slides. Has to be done. It is the only way we really remember our past seeing as we have swiss cheese for brains when it comes to us remembering certain years. We have given ourselves a brain cramp trying to remember some stuff and we are still spring chickens!












This last picture is my Aunt's wedding and it was earlier than my Mom's. That is my Mom on the far left when she was a teenager.

No comments: