Sunday, June 18, 2006

Busy at home weekend

Yesterday we ran errands in Rapid. Lar for parts for our weather station and me for books and art supplies. After we got home we both worked on our projects. It was wash the rugs and floors day too. In this mansion that takes....oh, minutes and minutes! Amazing where I find the time!

Today we took a walk up the mountain behind us. All these pictures are of our walk this morning. Quite a lot of the walk seemed straight up. Lar could have run, I had to stop about six times; hills are not my favorite things. It was beautiful, lots of flowers, many that I had to buy for my yard but are wild here.

The rest of the day was for wiring our new weather station. Had cupboards empty so Lar could run the wires and he was everywhere...underneath to on top. Hopefully the stupid thing works. It is meant for a house that doesn't move! The weather was lovely, a light breeze and in the 70's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that blue flower!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!
I was so excited when my Mom called to tell me about the card she received from you! We have been thinking of you lately and hoping all was well. I know I'm just supposed to make a comment but you know me....this site is fabulous! What a life you have! I'm green with envy! Love all the pictures;so great to see both of you and your beautiful family. I have a lot to tell you. How much does this thing hold? LOL!

Love you both, Kim(McNabb)Moses

Valerie Moniz said...

Kim,
Great to hear from you! Leave your email in a comment, all comments get e'd to me first. I'll delete the info and not post it.