Friday, June 16, 2006

Another home day

Today was another day at home. WE like days like these, part of the reason we are doing this, to have days to just do what we want. I worked on a drawing I am doing and went through my art magazines looking for pertinent articles and also reading my current novel.
I cleaned the mirrors in the trailer, all 16 of them. These trailer designers love mirrors!!!!

Lar worked on figuring out where and how to mount our new weather station and then played with the new scanner he just got on e-bay for our truck. He has been wanting one and doesn't know where to put it in the truck. I told him just get the one he wanted while it was available and then he would have to find a place for it!

It was cloudy and topped out at 75 today. Actually nice except the sun didn't make an appearance until after 6 p.m. Reminded us of the coast last year! Supposed to start warming up and clearing out next week.

This sign was on a gate near where we stayed in Lakewood, New Mexico. Sounds interesting, doesn't it???? Hmmmm....

No comments: