Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cold & Wet

This past week flew by.  Just regular stuff.  

Pilates is going to the next level.  Monday was my year anniversary and what a difference a year of dedicated exercise can do for a body.  I'm stronger, trimmer and in less pain from my hips.  Because me and my fellow students have built strength and can use our muscles with some control now we are doing things that are much more challenging.  Now after class I feel sore muscles, but it is in a good way, knowing that I worked hard.  We have an exceptional instructor.

Larry and I are getting the smoothie thing figured out.  The veggie ones need to have more water and need to be cold...stevia helps too.  We went to Costco and have a ton of fruit now, fresh and frozen, our bodies have never had it so good.  We are doing a fruit smoothie with greens first thing before breakfast and a veggie smoothie in the late afternoon...sometimes before dinner and sometimes after, we aren't sure yet when we prefer having the veggies.



Yesterday Gracie did her first poop roll...yuck.  From her eyes to her backside...Larry was busy outside and she ran up to him...he thought it was mud....no, no, no.  Thank goodness for the large utility sink.  That was the biggest event here...that, going to Costco and then yesterday having Chinese food for dinner...yummy.
This is a cropped version of the spiderweb.

This morning it was foggy and a huge flock of turkeys spent most of the day hanging out here.

No comments: