Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Beautiful Happy Place 7-10






I decided to stay home today...I would have gotten too late of a start and it was hot and will be hotter tomorrow, but I have a plan now and will get out early and get back by noon I hope.  Our newly planted butterfly bushes need water at least four times a day with this heat.  All is well with Larry and the fire has moved away from their location but it has gotten big and is in terrain where they can't get crews in.


This is the garden's summer peak and it is just lovely.  Every year it will just get better and better, amazing that it has been two years already, yet we've gotten a lot accomplished.



You can play find the woodpecker!  Loving Larry's plums.
Garden viewed from the front porch/deck.

Enjoying its meal.



No comments: