Friday, August 19, 2011

Pretty kitty 8-19

Hi my ever faithful 9 readers!  I haven't to much to share today.  Last night I heard noises outside the bathroom window, ran and got the flashlight, climbed in the bathtub so I could get the light pressed up to the screen and there was a large shiny black and white striped skunk...it had a very long tail that fortunately was hanging gracefully and not straight up in the air waiting to scent the night with its unique perfume.  It was busy poking around all over the place.  The coyotes have taken to singing up a storm at least once at different times the last few nights.  We took a walk this morning.  I took a bag of zucchini and a bag of cucumbers with a few large tomatoes on top down to a friend who didn't put in a garden this year...woo hoo!  Lucky for us and her.  I ripped out the dried sweet pea vines, pulled some weeds and deadheaded all the roses and flowers.  We had to re prop the tomatoes and Larry puttered out in his shop and washed the vehicles....entertaining stuff!  Love you!

No comments: