Thursday, September 02, 2010

I can't think of a title :) 9-2

Pooped again.  Enjoyed our toast and coffee on the deck this morning watching the little quail families travel through the yard.  It warmed up pretty quick. 

Worked on getting the last stuff out of the trailer and finding places to stuff it all here in the house. I washed all the bedding and remade the bed.  My plan is to cover the whole bed with one of those thin plastic drop clothes to keep it from getting dusty, I'm going to do the same with the recliners.  Then we spent the rest of the afternoon hanging pictures, quite a few blank walls still but will have to wait until after we get the curtains.  It feels like our home now with our things and pictures on the walls, so I tried the big garden tub....LOVED it...candles and the songs of crickets coming through the windows...very nice. 

Larry ended his day with mowing the hillsides...I thought he would be heading in for his shower, but NOOOO, he is out mowing until after dark...crazy man.  It does look hugely better and has needed to get done, but in the dark?!  He will be pshawing me when he reads this.


The sun slanting through the trees as it sets is stunning...I really love it here, there is constantly some beauty of nature to enjoy every day.

No comments: