Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hanging out

The weather has been nice though I haven't been out in it as much as I would like.  Ian isn't an outdoorsy kind of guy.  We've had fun though and I've seen a lot of movies I wouldn't have otherwise (he loves movies) and a few were even moderately entertaining.  We've played Uno and dominoes and while Larry was gone I let Ian talk me into playing chess.  I have never been a fan because I never had the patience for it, but I didn't do to badly and Ian was good at explaining what the various pieces could do.  Ian goes back home tomorrow.

Larry returned home yesterday (Sat) morning.  He may go back out this week, who knows.  No he wasn't gone very long and it is too complicated to go into here as to why.

There have been tankers flying back and forth over us all day, there is a fire outside of Foresthill again, not very far from the fire they had there a year ago.

Out on the trail this morning for a short hike.
Just wanted to check in before I forgot too much.

Ian didn't want to go because he would get
to sweaty yet he wore a sweat shirt, crazy boy.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOLY MOLY you get him out on a trail?!?!?! :) CAN'T WAIT to get my boy back!!!!!!!!