Thursday, September 01, 2011

Birthday & Anniversary 9-1

Me, Larry and his Dad Edgar
The first part of September is a crowded time of celebrations for our friends and family it seems.  Today our oldest baby is 31...I don't know where the years have gone...Happy Birthday Andrea! 






























Today is also our friends Charlie and Sharons 49th anniversary of their big wedding day...woo hoo!  Sharon was just a baby when she was stolen from the cradle :)

We had a trip to Sacramento and Auburn today...good old Home Depot again too...oh how I've missed it!
I had a massage yesterday, the highlight of my day and today I felt good.  It was another gorgeous day in the neighborhood!

Here is a picture I took four years ago from the truck when we were driving down the road in Montana....I do not know where the time is going...it was not that long ago, but already such a distant memory :(





No comments: