Sunday, September 18, 2011

Productive Weekend 9-18

Perfect fall weather this weekend, the days temps have been perfect and we got a lot accomplished.  Yesterday we went to town and got paint and groceries and we were back home by 10:30.  Larry then worked on getting the paint up on the shed...that thing has been an eyesore and though Larry still has some rebuilding to do on one side he decided to take advantage of the wonderful weather and get the bulk of it painted.  I worked in the yard.

Today started with my exercises and then our walk.  Larry was back outside painting the shed and I had the house to myself so I cranked up my music and cleaned the house from top to bottom.  Then I made a yummy dinner and then I got some yard work done.  I don't know where all my energy and motivation came from but I hope it hangs around!

I love this Merlot rose...lush, heavy petals.


Chrysanthemum

Connor, smartie, little almost 23 months old boy legs up there on the bathroom counter and you can see how he got himself up there.  His Mom snapped this picture moments before she scolded him.  Scary kids!

No comments: