Thursday, January 06, 2011

Sweet 1-6

Last night I pried myself out of my recliner to do a blog entry and the site wasn't working....all that prying for naught!
Yesterday I had an hour and a half massage, trying out another new therapist.  I have found someone who is pretty close to my style of massage and she uses hot stones.  She started me off with a quick foot soak, which was nice...got my feet toasty warm to begin with.  Then it was an hour and a half of lovely massage, HOT rocks and deep pressure enough to cause a teeny bit of pain and then after she finished she helped me sit up on the table then draped my back with a hot damp towel.....lovely finish!!!  Loved it and I have already booked next months appointment.  Today I am a bit sore in spots but not as bad as I was expecting and I have no burns on my back from the rocks...ha ha (they were really hot).  I came home, took a shower and then was a carrot the rest of the evening....lovely.

The day before we took the truck to Sacramento and left it for a few days to get its injectors replaced.  Of course it is out of warranty now...when they were fixed by the dealership while under warranty they replaced with used parts....rat bastards.

This morning this sweet scene was outside our sliding door...the deer were laying down resting and the quail were doing their scratching foraging and then a squirrel joined in...it looked like a Disney movie out there.





















Larry has been making progress on his closet shop...he has it insulated and rocked.  I planted some flower bulbs today that were Christmas gifts and worked on getting photo files moved around.  It was sunny today, but now just before dark the place has been swallowed up by fog...weird.  It has gotten really cold too.


No comments: