Sunday, January 02, 2011

Rainy Day 1-2

Yesterday we woke up to snow on the ground, but it didn't hang around long...yay!  I spent the day working on the 2010 retrospective...it took two days to get it all together and posted.













Today it rained most all day...even on gloomy days I love it here.  We aren't looking at a house or a trailer or a fence.  We never know what animals we'll find moving through and it is peaceful.  Larry was out in the shed all day and I had fun playing in my studio with my paints.

Watching the rain...
This white breasted nuthatch sat still on the tree while I was eating my breakfast...they never seem to be still.  I hadn't jumped up to get the camera because I figured it would move or my eyes were deceiving me and it was just a bump on the side of the tree.  These birds run down the trees headfirst.

No comments: