Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yard Animals 7-25-07

We have been busy over at my family’s visiting. Every day Uncle Marty picks 20 pounds or so of green beans. I’ve gotten there a couple times in time to snap beans.

This first picture is of the beautiful buck that likes to graze through my Aunt and Uncle’s beautiful flower garden. I just thought I would keep you all posted so you don’t think I have dropped off the edge of the planet. I’m sorry for those of you that follow my blog daily that we aren’t doing something more exciting!

Our family reunion is this weekend. My sister and her two girls are flying in on Friday and leaving on Monday. Andrea and her family arrive Friday and Michelle’s family arrives on Saturday which is the big gathering day. More of my cousins arrive on Friday too; we’ll have lots of fun catching up and eating!

This last picture is of an animal I saw in my front yard imitating a lizard. Ain’t he cute?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute!