Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hey Pat! 7-15-07

Hey Pat, look who I’m holding! What a cutie!

Yesterday we met my newest cousin. Anthony LaPilusa is 4 months old and quite the handsome youngster. My cousin Stephanie, her husband Marcus and Anthony were visiting Steph’s Grandparents, my Aunt and Uncle. We went over there to visit for awhile and snoogle the baby and being the kind person that I am I HAD to torture my cousin Pat with a picture of me holding her Grandson…tee hee. Anthony’s Grandparents Pat and Mike have been RVing around the northwestern states the past few months and won’t see him for another few weeks.

We didn’t get home until after ten…a wild, late night for us! Then at three thirty a.m. we were RUDELY awakened by some little dog yapping up a storm and then the owner calling the dog’s name, but of course the dog couldn’t hear over its own noise. That went on for a little bit until the owner went to get the dog, it had cornered a raccoon; we know this because of the loud discussion being carried on outside of our window by the owner and someone who wanted to know what the heck was going on…did I mention three thirty in the morning!? What IS the matter with people?

So I think a nap might be in order today…I’ll try to fit one into my busy schedule. I’m planning on cutting Larry’s hair, taking a walk and maybe doing some laundry, but who knows…plans can change!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRAT, BRAT, BRAT!!
Actually, the pics are adorable and I am glad you got to meet him since he won't be at the reunion. He is darn cute!! Thanks for the update. Love you