Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rainy day 7-17-07

Yesterday we took a drive out towards Elkton to the Kellogg Cemetery. Granny is buried there and she had taken us to all the family cemeteries in the area several years ago. It was neat hearing the stories of who was who, just a shame that I can’t remember any of them! The drive is very pretty along the Umpqua River…lots of forest and mossy trees.

In the little town Drain we came around a corner and this house almost blinded us! Wow, what a lot of work and patience! We walked through the few antique shops in Oakland and then headed home. Oh, we stopped and had an ice cream cone, mocha almond fudge, I think the rocky road might have been a better choice.

I took two long walks yesterday, a little too long but I am way better. This morning it started raining and has rained a little off and on all morning. Cleaned house went to the store and that will be about it for us today!

1 comment:

SoTellMe.. said...

I like it! hello from france