Monday, July 30, 2007

Quick & Pics 7-30-07

I just wanted to get some quick pictures up for your enjoyment! I haven't had time to really sit at the computer and get this blog updated. Hopefully tomorrow!

The first pic is of Ian, 4 1/2 and Seth, 3.









Then here is Andrea our oldest daughter who is Ian's Mom and Michelle our youngest is Seth's Mom.












Lori and Me, she is 18 months younger than me, because she is taller I like to tell people that don't know us that she is my older sister...pisses her off...my job as big sister.











Jaclyn, Lori and Lindsay in the back and Michelle, Me and Andrea in the front.









Jaclyn is Lori's youngest, Lindsay is Lori's oldest, then Michelle and Andrea.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pictures turned out really good