Thursday, February 01, 2007

Glass jewelry day 2-1-07

Rained a little bit last night. It is very quiet here, a nice change not to hear a highway, train or airplane.

Didn’t do much today. I did go to a glass jewelry class. This photo is how it looked when I finished, before firing. It is a couple inches long. Tomorrow I will get the finished product. After I got home I made Butternut Squash soup in the crock-pot. What a day!

Larry worked on scanning pictures. He has made it up to 1992. 1992 was a very busy year for us apparently, there were 893 pictures. Now think about this, that doesn’t count what I actually had, I’ve edited out some.

I couldn’t resist taking more pictures of my African Violet, the flowers are huge.


Oh, Larry’s Uncle mentioned to me yesterday that not knowing Darcy he was wanting to know a little about her. My Uncle Dan is my Mother’s younger brother. Debbie is his oldest daughter and Darcy is the youngest. Darcy turned 44 while she was in the hospital. She was divorced 2 years ago after being married for over 22 years. She has three children, her son is 21 and she has two daughters 20 and 16. She had moved to Texas in October for a relationship that didn’t work out. She had been working as a waitress at the Egg & I in The Woodlands and loved it, up until the accident. Just a teeny sketch of Darcy.

No comments: