Thursday, February 08, 2007

No tales 2-8-07

I could make up some tall Texas story about what we have been doing the past couple days, like we’ve been wrangling Longhorns or taming armadillos, but that would take time away from my sitting on my hind-end reading a book and enjoying having the windows and door open.

This is me after yoga.











This is Larry after the computer has lost something he has just spent hours scanning into it.

My Aunt Gretchen is going home this Tuesday, back to California. We are close enough that we can get in a couple visits with Darcy before we start heading west again.

We might take a drive one of these days. Yesterday we went into town to shop at Super Walmart and go to the Post Office. Scintillating stuff…woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! THose are cute w/ your captions. LOve you, i must have missed your phone call?:)