Monday, February 05, 2007

Gorgeous Day 2-5-07

Today was gorgeous! It got into the high 60’s, we were able to open up all the windows, vents and the door. The sun was lovely to sit in and to walk in. I did the laundry, read a book and organized computer files. Larry was busy outside and in, putting in a couple shelves in a couple of different cupboards. We took a walk and I didn’t bring my camera, so you all don’t get to see the beautiful 14 year old Macaw that a lady was walking around with. His feathers were stunning and so long! We also saw a very yellow helicopter come in for a landing on the other side of the park. Someone had broken their leg and was being airlifted out.

Yesterday was nice too. I gave Larry a haircut, it turned out really nice and I was quicker this time. I get carried away sometimes and Larry ends up with the short, moth-eaten look when I get into my “fussy” mode. He lucked out this time.

No comments: