Sunday, September 03, 2006

Our Anniversary 9-3


Today is our 29th anniversary. Weren’t we precious children? I met Larry when I was 14 and he was 16 and the following year we became a couple and have been that way ever since with nary a breakup. Now I never said fight or disagreement, no one is perfect, but we have worked our way through it all! The nitty and the gritty, the silly and the grinny.
I was going to write a little history but Lori and I had to go shopping again…maybe next year! Not being near all my photos I couldn’t bore you with more of our pictures. I was just barely 18 and Larry was almost 20! Just yesterday!

Ernesto cooled things off here and we have gotten quite a bit of rain. Feels like fall is heading Ohio’s way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!Hope you Two enjoyed your day. Kisses..