Friday, December 07, 2012

Me Again

I almost didn't get yesterday's post published.  Just as I was typing the last word and ready to push the publish button...the computer froze up!!!  ACK!!!!  I was very cranky, but at least after the computer rebooted my draft was still there.

Today was sunny, not windy and was close to 60...a lovely day to....clean the bathrooms...woo hoo!  Here are the pictures I didn't get posted last night.
Seth and Larry playing in Seth's room.

Gracie made herself right at home.  She liked Michelle.

She liked Seth too.
The last of the leaves before last weekends storm.


The leaves are raining off the tree in the wind.


I had to get out in the gusting wind and rain and prune back my rosebushes.  I got out there just in time, a couple were starting to go over.  The deer loved the treat after Larry hauled all the canes up to the burn pile.


Heavy rain and wind.


I am in computer hell...now I can't post the rest of the pictures....oh well, tomorrow.

No comments: