Saturday, December 08, 2012

the rest

Here are the last two pictures I couldn't post last night.  Today was sunny and cold.  We spent the afternoon rearranging stuff and getting the tree up...decorations tomorrow.
Last weekend we lost our satellite signal in the storm with our mounted dish....I figured it would be all weekend without internet, but Larry got out in the storm and set up our portable dish and we were connected once again.  Gracie went out with him, but as you can see she was back at the door...saying let me in, let me in.

Our IKEA unit finished.  My books are like old friends...it saddens me that books as we know them may go away.  I love the colors of the spines and the fonts and knowing I can pick one up and start reading...no batteries required.  I sold and gave away hundreds before we hit the road nine years ago, so my collection is very small now.

No comments: