Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Eve of New Year's Eve

I'm checking in really quick because Larry is taking over the computer.  Hopefully for just a short period and all goes well...we are going to Windows 7...currently have XP.  So cross your fingers and I'll be back before the New Year!

It has been really cold, but no more rain and today we had sunshine!  I planted my daffodil bulbs finally...70 more...they were sprouting in the bags.  On Thursday we took a hike...I went 5.5 miles and Larry with Gracie did 6.5, I meet them down at the trail head and shave off a mile.  I have made progress...no adverse aches or pains.  Friday and Saturday morning I did my Pilates.

Yesterday we went to Martinez for the annual Narasaki family and friends gathering.  It was a blast as always and I took nary a picture...sad but true.

So that is it for now!

No comments: