Thursday, April 05, 2012

Crazy, Strong Seth 4-5

I forgot to post yesterday.  Night before last we had a surprise rain and by morning we had gotten another half inch.  Yesterday was foggy and very wet after the rain and cold.  In spite of the sun yesterday and today it was cold.  This morning we had another hard frost, the birdbath was frozen and frost was everywhere.  This week I've gotten Pilates crazy and I am going four days in a row, but I have seen such improvement, I surprised myself and my instructor with my progress and I am pushing myself to break old patterns.


These last pictures are of Seth "dancing" on top of Gramp's worktable last Friday.  He is so very agile and strong, he looked like he had springs for legs.  By the time I got out there, saw him and started taking pictures he was winding down.  Larry said I missed the amazing parts.


















No comments: