Friday, April 06, 2012

Cold but Sunny 4-6

Not much going on with us right now.  I did four days in a row of Pilates and I have turned a corner from pain into getting stronger.  Just as I suspected, I enjoy having an instructor and fellow "sufferers" while working out, it keeps it fresh and I work harder.  I had a feeling that in spite of osteoarthritis in my hips that if I worked on strengthening my whole body and correcting misalignment that the pressure would be much less on my joints.  My muscles are doing the work they are supposed to be doing, instead of being blobs that leave the bones just slogging along the best they can.  I am starting to feel better than I have in years and years.  My doctor was really no help beyond telling me I had moderate narrowing in the joint and I wasn't a candidate for surgery yet...jeez.


Here are some spring pictures of the garden.  It is so pretty.  We were just building all this last spring so it is nice to watch it growing and enjoy it.  Every year it will get better and better as we add more to it.  On some of the rose bushes I can start to see teeny tiny flower buds and the clematis have a ton of buds on them, the glads are poking through and I am thinking about what to plant this year.






No comments: