Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Happy Today! 2-1

The past week slipped by without much happening worth mentioning here.  I have been doing my Pilates classes and loving the work, learning about my body mechanics and healing...woo hoo.  


We had a little drip of rain last night but it has been mostly sunny and pleasant.  My rose bushes are starting to bud out...seems awfully early, but I still haven't adjusted to gardening where spring comes before May, which is when we would finally see it when we lived in the mountains.


I have been working on a couple of special order custom infinity scarves, one down, on its way to its new home and one working up quite beautifully.  I'll post pictures after the recipients have gotten to see them first.


I'm not feeling very wordy tonight, I tried to blog yesterday but we were having internet server difficulties, but I thought I had better get something posted before Uncle Gene starts hounding me...kiss, kiss.

“What day is it,?" asked Pooh.
"It's today," squeaked Piglet.
"My favorite day," said Pooh.”

No comments: