Not much going on here since Friday. Saturday and Sunday we did some yard work and then last night the rains came and now it is cold, cloudy and drippy.
Oh, I forgot to mention that after waiting a year we finally have Larry's Loquat tree. The nursery didn't have any last spring and the couldn't get any in from anywhere. Week before last we got a call that they found some and last week we went and picked it up along with mulch for the roses and some compost for the large flower bed. So that is about it for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Testing Blogger's Changes
Testing out the blog. Since Google has taken it over I haven't seen what changes have been made. Sunrise I'm most curious about the...
-
I felt it was time for a change. We aren't traveling the way we were when I started the blog and the direction has changed from writing...
-
What a difference a day makes. This is a long entry but encompasses the last 3 days; I thought it would be easier to follow this way. We h...
-
Good Evening/Good Morning to my daily faithful readers, Aunt Millie, Uncle Marty, Uncle Gene and Juanita! Not much to share from today, we ...
No comments:
Post a Comment