Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SNOW!?! 12-29

Happy 7th birthday to our oldest grandson Ian, he is growing up so fast and is quite the jokester.

We awoke to a blanket of white snow covering everything and it was snowing away. It made us think we may have been transported back to Chester…laugh.

It quit around 12:30 and melted off pretty quickly. The beauty I guess of being somewhere that “it NEVER snows”.

I baked some cookies and started on Ian’s red scarf that he put in a request for a week or so ago.

I finally finished James Rollins book “The Last Oracle”…it was very suspenseful but good, though it took me over a week to read being so busy with our scouting around the area here. I hate taking that long to read a book because I lose the thread sometimes and forget who was doing what. Larry reads Rollins and others like him and thought I might like it and I did though it lacked the sexy romance of the books I normally read for entertainment.

No comments: