Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hanging with the kids 11-20

I thought I would pop in today. Sorry I haven’t been blogging, been busy with a couple of handsome, short guys.

Last week we settled into our new home for the next month and explored around to get our bearings and find all the important stuff, you know, Costco, the Mall, the coffee places…. We’ve walked a few mornings now, which means we had a few where it wasn’t raining. Shocking. We found a really nice park to walk through with a stream running through it and lots of ducks.

Andrea and Ian got to Michelle’s on Saturday, so we have been over there most everyday. The boys get along for the most part, so do their Mom’s, for the most part…smile.

Larry has started the arduous task of scanning our photos into the computer. Some of them have been stored with Michelle and the bulk is stored at Andrea’s. Larry figures he might burn out a couple of scanners in the process…I have thousands and thousands of photos.

I’ll try and check in more, but hanging with the kids and shopping just doesn’t seem exciting enough to share, maybe I’ll make something up.

No comments: